Equipment Surveys & Inspections
Steel mills require regular surveys and inspections of their equipment in order to keep them operating at peak performance, to produce the highest quality products. Inspections allow steel mills and iron making industries to minimize downtime of their facility, by inspecting the equipment before problems occur.
We offer a wide range of on-site surveying services. Our engineers can work under tough conditions in narrow spaces with the most advanced techniques to measure and provide accurate data. GMB Heavy Industries guarantees the informed, experienced surveyors you need for your facility to do the job right.
Equipment surveys and inspections help you to make smart maintenance decisions and avoid costly failures and downtime, and also ensure your equipment continues to operate at full capacity.
GMB will undertake an extensive range of surveys, inspections, and audits for facilities anywhere in the world. Due to our extensive experience and precise workmanship, our customers contact us repeatedly to ensure the surveys and inspections are done properly.
GMB Heavy Industries offers surveying services for steel mill equipment such as rolling mills, cooling beds, furnaces, custom equipment, etc. Our engineers provide accurate data from surveys and inspection of your steel mill to ensure that all your equipment and spare parts are aligned correctly. This will maximize your development and the quality of finished materials.
Our services will map the exact location of machinery by:
- Establishing foundation layout
- Machine footprint
- Machine axis
- Baseline and sole plate layout
Why choose GMB Heavy Industries?
- Four decades of experience
- Highly qualified engineers to complete the job right
- To save money
- To benefit from our complete, high-quality services and products
- To control the reliability and integrity of your assets
- To avoid downtime
- To prevent expensive maintenance cost
- High-speed delivery with quick and efficient setup
- Minimize disruption of production
- One-stop shop for all your requirements
- Complete Engineering Feasibility Studies