Earn up to <<<$2075>>> per week.
This is a Part-Time opportunity with Ability to work for up to 800 Hours/Year & with overtime paid at time and a half after 44 hours. Almost all our installation involve overtime. Please apply as we are hiring 10 millwrights for an installation coming this month.
In order to handle out workload, we need to build a large pool of millwrights and other mechanically inclined personnel, that we can call on to install our equipment. While positions are not permanent, there would be the opportunity to work on several installations each year at various locations in the United States. During the job you are required to do the following tasks:
1. Removal of existing steel mill equipment.
2. Installation of new equipment.
• Applicants should be experienced millwrights or have a strong mechanical aptitude, with experience in the assembly and disassembly of equipment.
• Must own a valid passport and be eligible to travel to the United States for periods of 1 – 2 weeks at a time.
• Metatarsal safety boots are required, but coveralls, safety hats and glasses, gloves, and ear-plugs, will all be supplied by GMB.
• Applicants should be flexible when on site and be prepared to do whatever is necessary to get the job done.
• GMB arranges transportation to site, accommodation, and provides per diems for meals.
• Please note that safety on site is GMB’s top priority.
Rate of Pay
The pay range is $21-$25 per hour, with overtime paid at time and a half after 44 hours. Almost all our installation involve overtime.
About GMB Heavy Industries
GMB Heavy Industries is an Ontario based, Canadian Company that designs, manufactures, and installs steel mill equipment. We have been in business for over 30 years, and have a reputation in the industry second to none.
GMB provides reliable, quality, products and services, great customer satisfaction, and gives you the best value for your investment. GMB can supply engineering, project management, manufacturing and installation to provide cost-effective and innovative solutions to your problems.
If you are interested in joining our pool or would like to find out more, please email Edward at firstname.lastname@example.org, or leave a message at 905 282 9395 x223
Apply using Facebook: Click here to apply.